Exciting news, Le Meridien Bora Bora will be offering a new all-inclusive plan in 2015! This is great for the honeymoon couple who would like to have as much of their trip prepaid as possible.
Prices for 5 nights begin at around $4889 per person for mid-April through May. Anticipate higher prices for summer travel. Package includes:
- Roundtrip air from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Roundtrip interisland air on Air Tahiti
- 5 nights Le Meridien Bora Bora, Overwater Bungalow Lagoon View
- Roundtrip boat transfer from the airport with flower lei greeting
- Non-alcoholic cocktail and fresh towel upon check-in
- Meals and beverages
- Three meals daily (buffet breakfast, 2-course lunch and 3-course dinner or buffet)*
- Drinks at the bar all day: cocktails, beer, soft drinks, water*
- Beverages with lunch and dinner: one bottle of wine, soft drinks and water
- Minibar: 6 drinks in the minibar (2 colas/2 waters/2 beers) on the first day and one refill every day afterwards
- A 30-minute couple’s massage
- Complimentary Internet access throughout the resort
- A 30-minute sailing course
- Exclusive free snorkeling experience with the biologist in the turtle area
We can, of course, add flights from your departure airport to Los Angeles roundtrip, and additional nights or additional islands to fit your taste. Contact me at 972-625-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for your upcoming trip.
~Happy Travels! Cindy Grant, travel consultant with Expert Family Travel. Located in the Dallas Fort Worth metro area (Texas) Near Frisco, Plano, Little Elm, and The Colony. 972-625-6200.