This month I thought I’d give you a nice, glossy overview of my top vacation destinations.
Dive Fiji for your next vacation
For the best bang for the buck, Mexico reigns supreme. You can opt for an all-inclusive resort, with your meals and drinks included. Great pools, beach, and onsite activities to keep you well entertained, along with off-site day excursions. On the go or relaxed, it’s your choice!
- Cancun – Hotel Zone is lively and active. This is a great choice for adult friend trips and for couples who love night life.
- Riviera Maya (Playa del Carmen). A great mix of adult only and family friendly all-inclusives. And the range of moderate to luxury resorts means a resort that fits your style and budget.
- Los Cabos. Set on the tip of the Baja Peninsula on the Pacific side, where the desert meets the sea. Great for couples, families, and friend getaways.
- Puerto Vallarta. On beautiful Banderas Bay. Combine some resort time with exploring downtown and some excursions such as zip line and you’ve got yourself a great vacation.
A wide range of island experiences with gorgeous beaches and fun cultural explorations.
- Jamaica. Home of the popular all-inclusive Sandals, Couples, and Beaches Resorts. You’ll also find other all-inclusive resorts here as well as some boutique resorts.
- Punta Cana. This growing resort destination is located on Dominican Republic, and has become a primary player in the all-inclusive market. Family friendly and adults only options, in a wide range of style and budgets
- Other islands. Not everyone is looking for the mega resort. If you prefer a quiet, small resort maybe Barbados or Turks and Caicos is your style.
Okay, so who doesn’t have Bora Bora on their bucket list? This can be your once-in-a-lifetime milestone trip. I do have clients who make Tahiti a regular vacation destination. It is such a treat! Imagine an overwater bungalow with pristine blue waters. The epitome of relaxation. Suited best for couples, but families enjoy this destination too.
Beautiful. Exotic. Friendly. If you’ve got at least a week, Fiji might just be the fit for you. This is a great location for scuba and snorkeling.
I recommend a minimum stay of 5 nights in Hawaii, though 7 nights is better. Pick from Oahu, Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island. Or, if you have more time for your vacation, a two island combination might work best for you. Polynesian paradise without the need for a passport. On Oahu you don’t need a rental car. On the other islands, renting a car is recommended, but driving on the islands is very easy and stress free. Hotels range from economy to luxury. And it is easy to explore on your own.
Walt Disney World (Orlando)
A “must see” for families, but Walt Disney World can also be a great vacation for adults. A few days in a Disney Deluxe Resort, top notch dining reservations, and some awesome park time can make for a fun, romantic getaway. I recommend staying in one of Disney’s Resorts, and these range from the Value to Moderate to Deluxe properties. Or, opt for a cabin for your family, complete with kitchens.
Trade in your flip flops for some good walking shoes for your next vacation to Europe. These vacations are divided into two categories:
- Escorted Tours. The easiest way to see your favorite country, or multiple countries. You are traveling in a group with a guide, and all the driving and planning is taken care of for you.
- Independent Tours. For the free spirited who prefer to go on their own. We can put together a single city package, a rail package, or a self drive — all depending on your itinerary and personal preferences
Recent resort growth in Costa Rica has been in the all-inclusive market, along the Guanacaste area on the Pacific coast. There are now several moderate, upscale, and luxury options for families and couples. Or, if you prefer a more adventurous itinerary, we can set up a multiple itinerary tour (either with a group or independent) for some volcano, rainforest, and beach time.
We offer cruises in many regions across the globe in categories from moderate to luxury. Cruising can offer an easy itinerary option if you want to see multiple countries without having to move from hotel room to hotel room. Plus the ship is sometimes a destination in itself. Cruising is also a great option for family reunions and large friend groups.