Just announced last week, Cayman Airways will be offering weekly nonstop service between DFW and Cayman, beginning June 23 and ending Sep 2. Prices begin at $398.05 per person, round-trip — an incredible price!
Flights from DFW to Cayman will operate on Sunday, and Cayman to DFW return flights will operate on Saturday. This offers 6 night stay options for the summer vacation season for North Texas residents.
Grand Cayman is located in the Caribbean and has excellent scuba and snorkeling, gorgeous powder white sand beaches, and an array of accommodations from 2 star moderate to 5 star luxury.
Not sure where to stay? I can recommend:
- The Reef Resort. A 3 1/2 star resort offering an all-inclusive option. Makes your trip affordabe!
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort. Upscale 4 star resort.
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites. Upscale-luxury 4 1/2 star resort, with roomy suites for families and couples.
- Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa. Upscale-luxury 4 1/2 star resort with a gorgeous beach and extra comfy beds.
- The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Resort. Luxury 5 star resort. The top-of-the-line accommodations in Grand Cayman.
Contact me today to price your summer getaway to Grand Caymans.
~Happy Travels! Cindy Grant, CTA Travel Consultant at Reconnect Travel/Expert Family Travel. 972-625-6200. Located in the Dallas metro area, near Plano, Little Elm, Frisco, Lewisville, Carrollton, Irving, and Fort Worth. Clients located across the US.