Today I thought I’d share a little “Jamaica Mon” with you.
Photo courtesy Jamaica Tourist Board
This beautiful Caribbean island offers lush green mountain landscapes, white sand beaches, crystal blue water, and a setting for romance and relaxation. Here’s the home of reggae music and delicious jerk chicken. Jamaica has several resort areas within easy distance from the Montego Bay airport with accommodations ranging from basic to ultra luxury. And most resorts, whether family friendly or adults only, are all-inclusive.
- Montego Bay - Convenient to the airport, this beachy-urban area has five golf courses and multiple resorts perfect for your short getaway.
- Negril - charming resort area set on a world famous beach. Enjoy the stunning sunsets and ambiance.
- Ocho Rios - near waterfalls, mountains, and fern gullies. Ocho Rios sits east of Montego Bay.
- Braco & Falmouth - areas just east of Montego Bay offering more remote resort settings but still easy striking distance from the airport
- Zoetry Montego Bay - luxury boutique all-inclusive. Perfect for the annversary couple looking for privacy and pampering.
- Royalton Negril Resort - family friendly resort in gorgeous Negril offering something for everyone. This resort is ideal for a family reunion or destination wedding.
Nonstop flights to Montego Bay from many US gateways including DFW, Miami, Charlotte, Houston, Atlanta.
Ask about ClubMoBay service to shorten your Immigration/Customs arrival processing time.
Happy travels! ~Cindy Grant, Expert Family Travel. Contact us at 972-625-6200 to plan your next vacation. Serving the Dallas metro area & with clients across the US/Canada.