Are you thinking about having your next family reunion at a beautiful tropical beach setting? Maybe want to round up your circle of friends for an extended weekend getaway? Or maybe you have a Happy Hour group that’s long been talking about heading to Italy together. This is the best time of the year to put together your group for Summer and Fall 2015.
Beaches Turks/Caicos for your family reunion or dive group
Here are some suggestions for your next group trip:
- All-inclusive resort (Mexico or the Caribbean)
- Escorted tour of Europe, Australia, or Asia
- Luxury spa/golf/fishing resort (Caribbean, Tahiti, Mexico)
- River cruises (Europe and Asia)
- Soft adventure trip (Costa Rica, Machu Pichu, skiing, diving)
- Walt Disney World Orlando for family reunions
To plan a group trip, decide among the participants who shall be Group Leader and then discuss travel dates, headcount, destination (or type of trip), any special needs to consider, and budget. Then call me and we can discuss your options in detail. Since groups take a bit more coordination, effort, and availability you will want to allow more time for planning than you would an ordinary (individual) trip.
~Happy Travels! Cindy Grant, travel consultant with Expert Family Travel. Located in the Dallas Fort Worth metro area (Texas) Near Frisco, Plano, Little Elm, and The Colony. 972-625-6200.