- Price/Seasonality: High season goes from June to mid September, when trans-Atlantic air is at a premium. Low season is during the winter. Mid season is fall and winter.
- Weather: Weather is best from mid Spring to mid Fall.
- Best time to travel: Mid September to mid-October is best in terms of pricing and weather.
- Price/Seasonality: High season is June thru April, then Christmas/New Years Weeks, and the two weeks around Easter. The remainder of the year is Mid season. Hawaii has no true Low season.
- Weather: Gorgeous year round.
- Best time to travel: Any time in the fall to mid December and late Spring (after Easter).
- Price/Seasonality: High season is June thru October, and then Christmas/New Years Weeks. The remainder of the year is Mid season, with no true Low season.
- Weather: Rainy season is December thru February. Weather is lovely year round. Because they are in the South Pacific, our winter is their summer and is slightly warmer than the other half of the year (we’re not talking a big temperature difference).
- Best time to travel: November, then March thru May.
Caribbean and Mexico:
- Price/Seasonality: High season kicks off for Christmas holidays and continues thru Winter Break, Spring Break, and Easter. The remainder of the year is Mid season.
- Weather: While year ’round tropical weather is in order, hurricane season is from June thru October.
- Best time to travel: May and November will give you the best prices out of hurricane season. Hurricanes can happen on the Pacific coast of Mexico, too.
Walt Disney World/Orlando:
- Price/seasonality: Any time schools are out, attendance is up at the Disney Parks. High season is during Spring Break thru Easter, Memorial Day to Labor Day (summer break), and Thanksgiving. Peak season is over Christmas/New Years weeks.
- Weather: Summer is hot. Spring and Fall is glorious. Winter can be mild to downright cold.
- Best time to travel: September, October, and May.